Looking for the next best thing in dog shampoos and conditioners? Look no further than Earthbath! It is a San Francisco based pet product line that promotes natural, effective, and pet safe products for dog lovers the world around.
According to Earthbath dog shampoo reviews, its’ products work for every type of pooch. From little pups to dogs with allergies, Earthbath has you covered. So, let’s see if Earthbath dog shampoos are the right choice for you and your furry four-legged friend.
- Best Earthbath Dog Shampoos
- Earthbath Dog Shampoo Fatures
- Earthbath Dog Shampoo Ingredients
- Where to Buy Earthbath Dog Shampoo?
10+ Best Earthbath Dog Shampoos & Conditioners of 2018
Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe Fragrance-Free Shampoo is perfect for dogs who suffer from itchy, dry skin. Both oatmeal and Aloe Vera are recommended by veterinarians to help alleviate skin irritation and dryness, promote healing, and moisturize the skin and fur. The Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe Shampoo is safe for all animals over the age of 6 weeks and guarantees to keep your pooch’s skin and coat clean and smelling great, naturally.
The Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo is great for canines who struggle with allergies and skin sensitivities. No need to worry as this product is fragrance, dye, and chemical free. Earthbath’s Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo is made from all-natural ingredients, creating a mild, soothing, and tearless experience for your dog.
Earthbath’s Eucalyptus and Peppermint Shampoo is great for pups that suffer from flea bites and or dermatitis. With oil extracts from both eucalyptus trees and peppermint plants, Earthbath’s Eucalyptus and Peppermint Shampoo leaves your furry friend’s fur and skin refreshed and cleansed.
Earthbath’s Hot Spot Relief Shampoo is the perfect product for itchy, insect bitten pooches. With Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera, this shampoo relives dry, chafed skin caused by fleas, dermatitis, or dandruff. This shampoo will always leave your dog’s fur clean, shiny, and damage free.
Earthbath’s Mango Tango 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo is great for dog with dry, brittle, and tangled coats. The Mango Tango Conditioning Shampoo acts as both a shampoo and conditioner, softening fur, detangling knots, and leaving your dog’s coat clean and smelling like a tropical forest.
Got a dirty dog? Try Earthbath’s Dirty Dog Shampoo. This is a gentle shampoo containing sweet orange oil. Orange oil is known to deodorize, degrease, and remain stains, making it the perfect ingredient to get your dirty dog, looking and smelling clean. This product is best for dogs who’s fur stains or becomes greasy easily.
As mentioned before, Earthbath’s Oatmeal and Aloe shampoo works great for dogs with itchy dry skin. But, pair it with the Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe Conditioner, and the combination is dynamite. Also, fragrance-free and all natural, this conditioner detangles and revives your dog’s damaged or dry coat.
Our clothes have all met the dog that sheds. With Earthbath’s Shed Control Conditioner, say goodbye to shedding and dander. With shea butter, green tea, awapuhi, this vegetable-based conditioner locks in moisture helping to reduce dryness and shedding. This conditioner also guarantees to leave your pooches’ coat soft, shiny, and shed-free.
Stinky dog? Look no further than Earthbath’s Deodorizing Shampoo. For odorous pups with sensitive skin, this product combines rosemary oil and ‘Mediterranean Magic’ to neutralize odor and gently clean and deodorize your favorite four-legged friend.
Does your dog have a dry, dull coat? The Coat Brightening Shampoo from Earthbath may be the solution for you! Made with a blend of lavender and natural minerals, this aromatic and mild shampoo will brighten and soften your dog’s coat and skin. The lavender helps to reduce odor while adding sparkle and shine to all fur regardless of color or texture.
Features of Earthbath Dog Shampoos
- Earthbath dog shampoos and conditioners are the ideal choices for both home use and professional groomers. With high quality, all-natural, cost-friendly products, these bathing products are perfect for all dog owners. As mentioned above, Earthbath provides shampoos for every type of dog out there, working as an effect puppy shampoo. From moisturizing to hypo-allergenic, these products are guaranteed to please you and your pooch.
- Earthbath shampoo for dogs has been developed and manufactured in the USA since 1995. The company has a ‘genuine love for pets and concern for the environment’ which is why they remain committed to humane and local production in California.
- Earthbath products have an ‘unconditional guarantee’ for every product they sell, meaning, if for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, you can return your product for a full refund.
- The CEO of company, Paul Armstrong, claims that their products are ‘cruelty-free and contain no animal ingredients or byproducts.’ Their shampoos and conditioners are said to be made with human-grade ingredients and are tested personally by Paul and his staff to make sure they are just right.
- Earthbath dog shampoos and conditioners are made from 100% all-natural ingredients. From sweet orange oil to ‘Mediterranean Magic’ Earthbath works to create solutions for all the needs of your pooch, like cleansing, itch relief, and deodorizing. As before mentioned, all Earthbath products are tested on humans and the company prides themselves on organic, artificial free ingredients.
- To reduce the mess and stress of bathing, it also offers soap-free formulas. Great for dogs with dry, sensitive skin, the Earthbath soap-free formulas makes for an effective shampoo and deodorizer, without drying out or irritating your pooches’ skin, fur, or eyes.
- As your dog’s needs change and grow, Earthbath grows with you, providing coverage from canines age 6 weeks and older. Never worry about buying pricey shampoos and conditioners based on age. Let Earthbath carry you through the years.
- One of the cons of Earthbath conditioners and shampoos are their lower scent levels. If you want long-lasting, highly fragrant shampoos and conditioners, you might not always be able to find one with this brand. But don’t get upset, we have another guide for you featuring all types and brands of dog shampoos.
Earthbath Dog Shampoo Ingredients
- Coconut-based cleanser;
- Vitamins A, B, D, and E;
- Natural oils such as sweet orange or tea tree;
- Environmentally friendly Shea Butter;
- Herbs such as rosemary and lavender;
- Eucalyptus and Peppermint Essence;
- Olive Oil;
- Purified Water;
- Vanilla and Almond Extract.
Where to Buy EarthBath Dog Shampoo?
|Cherrybrook||All Shampoos Available||United States|
|PetFlow||Free Delivery Over $49||United States|